It’s incredibly important because it is a customer’s first impression of your brand. With so much competition out there for basically every product or service on the market, your company’s brand identity needs to be on point.
How will I know if it’s time for a logo refresh?
You probably won’t know. Most companies don’t realize it’s time for a new logo design unless someone points it out to them. They’ve just become too comfortable and familiar with it.
Take a few minutes to answer these questions honestly and see if you’re due for a change.
- Does your logo adapt well to modern media? Does it present well on social media platforms or a mobile website?
- Does your logo continue to represent all that your company does? As you expand your product or service offerings, your logo should align with the changes.
- Was your logo created by a non-professional? Maybe it’s time for a professional designer to re-evaluate your logo.
- Is your competition’s logo outshining yours? Let’s change that.
- Is your logo too complex, to the point where your customers don’t understand what you offer? If so, it may be time to simplify.