SEO marketing is integral for the success of any website
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a key factor when it comes to successful search engine marketing. SEO and all of its components act as the fuel that ignites your website so that it can be easily found for related search queries on search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Wrapping your head around SEO and search engines
SEO can be complicated to understand because of the many metrics that are used to measure success, and because of the search engine algorithms that are constantly changing.
There are many other terms floating around such as organic search, link building and technical website audit that can be extremely overwhelming to understand! This is where Tower Marketing steps in. With a strong SEO strategy, you can drive more visitors to your website, and we help ensure the process is as seamless and smooth as possible.
All our Search Engine Optimization is done here locally in Lancaster PA, where we work on researching your products, services, industry and competition before providing you, the client, with a list of suggested keywords that will give your website an advantage. We will also analyze your website to make sure it has a layout that search engines can crawl and index with ease.
Search Engine Optimization is a continual process
While many wish it could stop there, it doesn’t; SEO marketing is an ongoing process that requires adaption. Some of the factors that contribute to SEO include:
- Reviewing keywords and topics,
- Understanding industry trends
- Understanding user intent,
- Optimizing landing pages,
- Link acquisition opportunities
SEO is ”organic’, meaning that it changes as search engines develop a better understanding of words, images and most importantly user intent.
To help you understand your search marketing progress, we provide a holistic and straightforward monthly report that breaks all the information down.
The SEO marketing services we offer include:
- Website review and analysis – To understand your current website better and to find what elements need fixing or improving.
- Keyword research – To discover different search terms and topics that are relevant to your industry and that your target audience uses to find you.
- Developing a content strategy – Content is king and having quality content is very important to the search engines that are trying to understand your website and its intentions.
- Creating links to relevant, authoritative sites – Links act as votes and the more links you have from relevant, quality websites from similar industries to your own, the more it will help to increase your domain authority and trust.
- Ranking and reporting – We want to be as transparent as possible reporting to you exactly where your investment is being utilized, and the results it’s producing
Search engines are trying to provide the best search results to those looking for all types of information. At Tower Marketing we don’t optimize a site purely for Google, but rather for user intent of your audience.
Is your website optimized? Are you being found online? Are you getting the traffic you want? Contact Tower Marketing to find out more about how our SEO process can boost your website performance and ROI.
blog :: 10 Common SEO Mistakes To Avoid
Ranking on a search engine can be a difficult task. Not only are there a number of different factors that go into each search engine’s…
October 16, 2012 12:00 am
spotlight :: Red Rose Credit Union SEO
Red Rose Credit Union SEO Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union, is a credit union located in Lancaster PA. They had a website, but they were not getting the right type of traffic that actually converted. Tower Marketing was ask to help improve their website by using SEO techniques.