graphic design intern
Calling all current or recent college design students! We’re loading up with work and sure could use your creative juices and growing design knowledge!
Tower Marketing is seeking a creative and professional graphic design seasonal intern to assist our senior designer, art director and creative team in a variety of client and Tower Marketing projects.
We’re able to work with your schedule. Hours are flexible.
- Meet with the senior designer, art director and other members of the Tower Marketing team to go over project details
- Develop graphics and visuals for various media such as websites, print collateral, social media, and more
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present designs to members of the Tower Marketing staff, or clients
- Revise designs based off recommendations by the client
- Review designs for errors before final design is complete
- Provide suggestions or improvements to clients or Tower Marketing staff for different projects
- Current or recent college student majoring in graphic design, or web design preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus
- Experience working with Mac computers and applications
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of web and mobile design
- Hard-working with a strong attention to detail
- Collaborate with others and work as a team player
- Ability to work within tight timelines and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
We want to see what you’ve done! Please provide portfolio samples and two recommendations.Apply Now