Clear and consistent monthly reporting is important to us. It allows us to monitor progress against the goals we’ve set for your clients — highlighting successes and identifying areas of improvement.
Upgrading our current reporting process has been our top priority for some time, as we spent hours analyzing our reporting tools and methods, considering client feedback, and testing new ways of collecting and presenting important Internet Marketing data.
And we’re excited to unveil our new monthly reporting structure, which will be landing in your Inbox in mid-June (reporting May data). While we don’t want to reveal everything all at once, here are a few of the new features you’ll see:
- a customized, interactive report web page
- data from all your marketing initiatives (SEO, content, social, paid advertising) in a single report
- seamless pulls from essential marketing data sources (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Moz, Google Search Console, and Facebook Insights)
- a clean dashboard design that graphically presents key metrics
- a concise summary of monthly highlights
- the option to view historical data with a click of the mouse