Responsive Website Design — 1:05 – 9:30
Our wonderful developer (and previous designer), Pete, gives us the low-down on:
- Why you need a responsive website design.
- How Google can penalize you for having a website that isn’t responsive.
- Why Internet Explorer is a dinosaur.
Content & Blog Optimization — 9:31 – 21:23
SEO Specialist, Kaitlin, talks about:
- How content optimization can increase your Google ranking.
- The best tools to use for content optimization and keyword research.
- The ideal blog length.
Finding Fresh Content Ideas — 21:24 – 28:05
Amanda, a Content Marketing Specialist, discusses:
- Six great ways to find new content ideas.
- Tools that are perfect for researching and discovering industry topics.
- How to gain leverage against your competition.
Advertising on Social Media — 28:06 – 36:24
Paige, our Social Media Specialist, dives into the following topics:
- The best social platforms to use for your individual business.
- Various components to consider when creating an ad.
- How to set a budget for social media advertising.
Conflict Resolution — 36:25 – 42:13
Our Account Executive, Alyssa, talks about:
- Positive and negative conflicts and how to address them.
- Examples of how conflicts can be resolved.
- How to obtain conflict resolution skills.