In this special edition of Tower After Hours, Pete, Kaitlin, Paige, Alyssa, and Amanda answer the audience’s burning questions about design, SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, and conflict resolution. This podcast episode was recorded on Instagram LIVE for viewers to watch, interact, and ask additional questions! Listen in to discover more about the world of digital marketing.
Responsive Website Design — 1:05 – 9:30
Our wonderful developer (and previous designer), Pete, gives us the low-down on:
- Why you need a responsive website design.
- How Google can penalize you for having a website that isn’t responsive.
- Why Internet Explorer is a dinosaur.
Content & Blog Optimization — 9:31 – 21:23
SEO Specialist, Kaitlin, talks about:
- How content optimization can increase your Google ranking.
- The best tools to use for content optimization and keyword research.
- The ideal blog length.
Finding Fresh Content Ideas — 21:24 – 28:05
Amanda, a Content Marketing Specialist, discusses:
- Six great ways to find new content ideas.
- Tools that are perfect for researching and discovering industry topics.
- How to gain leverage against your competition.
Advertising on Social Media — 28:06 – 36:24
Paige, our Social Media Specialist, dives into the following topics:
- The best social platforms to use for your individual business.
- Various components to consider when creating an ad.
- How to set a budget for social media advertising.
Conflict Resolution — 36:25 – 42:13
Our Account Executive, Alyssa, talks about:
- Positive and negative conflicts and how to address them.
- Examples of how conflicts can be resolved.
- How to obtain conflict resolution skills.