In this episode, Haley, Shaw, Kaitlin, and Amanda discuss:
- how click-through rates (CTRs) may impact how your site and ads rank in search engines
- the brand collaboration between Green Giant and FarmersOnly.com
- the new foldable smartphone
- how the world of marketing may be changing with the growth of virtual-reality merchandising.
There may or may not be some conspiracy theories thrown in there. You won’t want to miss this episode!
What We Talked About:
- Google Doc Rekindles Myth That Click-Through Rate Affects Rankings
- Jolly Green Giant Matches With Dating Site To Help Farmers Find Love
- The Phone With A Foldable Display Is Here — A UX Perspective
- Kellogg Sees 18% Sales Bump Through Pilot For VR Merchandising Tool