We’re always on the lookout for great talent. If you’re a freelancer or if you see a position below that interests you, please feel free to send us your resume, a portfolio, and samples of your work. Even if there’s nothing available right now, we promise to keep you in mind should something arise in the future. And thank you for your interest in Tower Marketing.
Business Development & Sales Specialist
Full / Part Time Position
Tower Marketing is seeking a Business Development & Sales Specialist in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area to join our agency to help grow the business by developing new sales leads and converting prospects into new agency clients.
- Solicit clients through telephone and in-person presentations.
- Call on new prospects regularly with the goal of converting them into new clients.
- Follow up with prospects regularly by staying contact, seeking referrals, finding new leads and increasing client base.
- Develop strong knowledge of features and benefits of Tower Marketing products and services; match with prospect/client needs.
- Actively participate in networking opportunities to include social media, local and regional events, and other applicable networking opportunities.
- Deliver weekly metric reports in management meetings.
- Participate in local and regional networking opportunities, on and offline to support sales efforts.
- Experience in an agency environment with digital and interactive media a plus.
- Strong knowledge of digital and traditional agency services.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Internet proficiency, including search engines, e-commerce, and social media.
- A bachelor's degree (advertising or marketing major preferred) or relevant experience.
- "Hunter" mentality with a positive and energetic 'can-do' attitude.
- Willing and able to take on multiple responsibilities.
- Confident and comfortable speaking to clients independently.
- Solid leadership skill and client counseling capabilities.
- Good communicator with a combination of listening, speaking and business writing skills.
- Detail-oriented, good follow-up skills, and be able to work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking.
- Proven ability closing sizable prospects utilizing compelling and persuasive presentations
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and compensation requirements by filling out the employment form below. We will contact you to confirm that we received your information and to schedule any appointments. Thank you!